The Greenbrier Lodge was the dining area in the 1950s as Bluestone’s facilities were being developed. The original master plan called for one “Unit Lodge” to be built for each cluster of five cabins. The Craig Lodge, however, was built in 1959. With plans for the Chapel/Assembly Building to follow in the early 1960s, it was decided that unit lodges were no longer necessary.
The space is now a small group meeting area and/or a single family lodging accommodation. The bathroom has one shower unit, one commode and wash basin. The bedroom has one double bed and there are two single beds in the main living area. There is also a large stone fireplace with a hearth and a wood burning stove.